Monday, September 12, 2011

What's Up, Doc?




We've been working on personal writings. Since I teach 4&5 yr old children and it's the first month of school, one sentence is our goal. The topic was something they like. Each child wrote their sentence then illustrated. One young man was absent so Ms. T, my awesome aide took him out today to work with him on his writing piece. He told her he liked rabbits, then proceeded with this story:
"My fwind (friend) has fwee (three) wabbits (rabbits)", as he held up FOUR fingers, and continues with his story; "One wabbit got something stuck up his ASS and they had to pull them apart and fix them."
He said this as innocently as it gets, clueless that ass was an inappropriate word for school. We've laughed all day thinking he probably observed bunny sex! I love my job!

No comments: